Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:30 AM PDT
BT CEO: We want to be so much more than just another communications provider
BT's Chief Executive Officer Philip Jansen said the company is going to transform itself into a comprehensive provider of digital services, as it doubles down on convergence in the coming years. The UK telecom giant will continue to evolve its product offering to provide seamless connectivity across its fixed line, mobile and Wi-Fi networks. Furthermore, BT has launched the next generation of its converged products, Halo, that will offer unlimited data and calls on mobile and at home as well as inclusive support from BT's new team of Home Tech Experts.
Read more at: https://tinyurl.com/y575g9j8
MacOS Catalina: 5 best things about Apple's new OS for your Mac
Apple has launched MacOS Catalina, its new desktop operating system for Macintosh computers, with a host of new features and changes. With this Mac upgrade, Apple divides iTunes into three separate apps – Apple Music, Apple TV and Apple Podcasts – all synced through iCloud. The new OS also includes features such as Sidecar to enable the use of an iPad as a secondary screen or drawing tablet, full voice control capabilities and Mac Catalyst, a new technology that will assist software developers in building apps that can run on both iPad and MacOS devices.
Read more at: https://tinyurl.com/yybqdrnx
European risk report flags 5G security challenges
The European Commission has published a report on the EU coordinated risk assessment on cybersecurity in Fifth Generation networks. The report points out a number of security challenges that are likely to become more prominent in 5G compared to current mobile networks. These challenges are related to an increased exposure to attacks and more potential entry points for attackers, higher risks from a major dependency on a single supplier, and also threats to availability and integrity of networks.
Read more at: https://tinyurl.com/y35wx3py
Cellnex to buy Arqiva's telecoms division for 2 bln pounds with a share capital increase
Spanish wireless infrastructure operator Cellnex Telecom has announced an agreement to acquire the telecommunications division of UK media and communications infrastructure and services group Arqiva. The deal is worth around GBP 2.0 billion and involves the acquisition of 7400 owned sites and the rights to market around 900 additional sites throughout the UK. Cellnex said that it will become the largest independent operator of wireless infrastructure in the UK if the deal is confirmed by the antitrust authorities.
Read more at: https://tinyurl.com/y23t3x2u
Telstra will switch-off its 3G services in 2024
Australian telco giant Telstra will turn off its 3G mobile network in June 2024. The company's 3G service, also known as NextG, was switched on in 2006 and initially operated in the 850Hz band. The operator said that the 3G network switch-off is designed to free spectrum used to carry data and voice calls over their oldest mobile network technology and to repurpose it for the expansion of 5G services. Telstra launched its 5G network in May this year with the release of the first 5G devices in Australia.
Read more at: https://tinyurl.com/y3poxjka
Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:21 AM PDT
The Report furnishes inspection of Mobile VoIP Market summits and low points of present years and supplies precise statistics from 2019 to 2028. Additionally, the Mobile VoIP Market Research Report speaks to the potential evaluation of Mobile VoIP industry giving an inspection of crucial producers, Mobile VoIP evolution, application and its types.
Mobile VoIP Market report provides key measurements available status of the Mobile VoIP Producers and is a remarkable wellspring of guidance and aspect for companies and people motivated by the Mobile VoIP Industry. In Mobile VoIP Market report, there is a sector for contention scene of the worldwide Mobile VoIP Industry. This opposition scene demonstrates a perspective of the key players working in the international Mobile VoIP Market along with their Profile and Contact data.
To Get Sample PDF Copy and Browse Full Report Details: https://marketresearch.biz/report/mobile-voip-market/request-sample
According to the Mobile VoIP Market report, the international market is anticipated to observe a relatively higher progress assess during the forecast period. The Mobile VoIP report bestows crucial information on the market status of International and Chinese Mobile VoIP producers and is an expensive origin of leadership and management for companies and individuals involved in the industry.
Top Manufacturer's of the global Mobile VoIP market:
Mircosoft Corporation (Skype Inc), Ring Central, Phone.com Inc, Kakao Corporation, Fring, Vonage Holdings Corporation, Vyke Communications PLC, Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC and Facebook Inc
Table and Figures Covered in This Report:
– Mobile VoIP Market Summary, Extent, Status and Perspective
– Global Mobile VoIP Market Competition by Producers
– Global Mobile VoIP Potential, Production, Proceedings (Value) by Region
– Global Mobile VoIP Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region
– Global Mobile VoIP Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
– Global Mobile VoIP Market Analysis by Application
– Global Mobile VoIP Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
– Mobile VoIP Production Cost Analysis
– Industrial Chain, Sourcing Policy and Downstream Buyers
– Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
– Market Effect Factors Analysis
– Global Mobile VoIP Market Forecast (2018-2027)
– Research determinations and Conclusion Appendix Methodology/Research Approach, Market Size Estimation, Data Source, Secondary Sources, Primary Sources and Disclaimer.
Enquire about our Mobile VoIP report with our industry specialist: https://marketresearch.biz/report/mobile-voip-market/#inquiry
Major Key Points Covered in Mobile VoIP Market:
1. Introduction of Mobile VoIP with growth and status.
2. Manufacturing Technology of Mobile VoIP with anatomy and trends.
3. Exploration of International Mobile VoIP market Key Producers with Company Profile, Product Statistics, Production Information and Contact Information.
4. Review of World Wide and Chinese Mobile VoIP market Competence, Manufacture, Production Value, Cost and Profit
5. Analysis Mobile VoIP Market with Comparison, Supply, Consumption and Import and Export.
6. Mobile VoIP market Analysis with Market Status and Market Competition by Companies and Countries.
7. Market Prediction of international Mobile VoIP Market with Cost, Profit, Market Shares, Supply, Demands, Import and Export.
8. Trending attributes affecting the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
9. Mobile VoIP Market evaluation of Industry Chain Structure, Upstream Raw Materials, Downstream Industry.
10. Then, the report traverse the Global and Chinese major Mobile VoIP market contenders in-depth. In this section, the report represents the company portfolio, product stipulation, capacity, production value, and Mobile VoIP market shares for each company.
After the basic information, the Mobile VoIP report highlights the production. Manufacture plants, their ability, international production and proceedings are studied. Also, the Mobile VoIP Market Sales expansion in different sectors and R&D status are also covered.
Then, the report spots on international prime leading Mobile VoIP Market competitors with data such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capability, Mobile VoIP production, price, revenue,cost with contact information. Upstream raw materials, and downstream Mobile VoIP consumers analysis is also carried out. What's more, the Global Mobile VoIP Market development trends and marketing channels are examined.
Contact Us At
Mr. Benni Johnson
MarketResearch.Biz (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.)
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York City, NY 10170,
Tel: +1 347 826 1876
Email ID: [email protected]
|You are subscribed to email updates from "mobile voip" - Google News. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|